Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mojo Bass Rods

There has been a lot of hype about this new "Mojo Bass" rod that's sold by St.Croix Rods, so I'm gonna jump on the band wagon. I bought one of these babies for myself for Christmas and just got it in the other day (the 6'6 MH). At the I CAST show this past year the VP of St.Croix stated that these were good rods for young anglers that want to turn pro someday. For the money you cant beat these rods. They are sold in 12 different technique specific sizes. I Have only flipped a senko in the local pond with no luck, but the feel is amazing. There are no other rods that can compete with the Mojo Bass for the price.


They run anywhere form $90-$120 dollars (most of the 12 rods cost $90) and comes with a 5 year warranty form St.Croix. Give these rods a look next time you go into a tackle shop that carries them.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog, you are off to a great start. My blog is Bass Pundit and I've been bass blogging for 4 years. Consider yourself blessed to have water to throw into right now. It's gonna be a while before I get to test out all my new equipment I got this winter up here in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete