Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Spro BBZ-1 4" Shad


So I picked up a couple of these little guys after watching some videos on youtube. Took it out to Folsom Lake yesterday. This thing looks good in the water. It has the perfect swimming motion to it and a good size to boot. Only fished It for about 20 or 25 casts but in that little time I had one little bump and spooked another fish when it hit the water once. Though I didn't catch anything, it was a promising outing for the lure. I cant wait to take this little guy to the delta. I would have thrown it more but I had other things to try.


They have about 5 or 6 colors now and three rates of fall. They have the floater witch I would guess floats and weighs 3/4 ounce. They have a slow sink witch has a ROF of 3 inches per second and weighs 7/8 once. The one I was throwing was the fast sink which is 1 foot per second and weighs 1 once.


Don't be afraid to pick this swim bait up. It has a price of about $18-$21.

No comments:

Post a Comment